Sunday, June 14, 2009

Nothing Much

There hasn't been too much going on here lately. I took the PRAXIS PLT yesterday. I have to take the Education of the Hard of Hearing and Deaf next month. John is busy working on his project for his class. He will be finished in 10 days!!!

Work is going alright. I am not getting many hours, but it's better than nothing. This week I am training to wait tables, then Thursday and Friday I am waiting tables. I'm not that excited about it because no one tips at Peppers. I overheard some girls saying they make $30 on a good day working the entire lunch shift (which blows my mind after waiting tables at Lambert's). It will be a while, if ever, before I get to work past the lunch rush.

In a couple of weeks, we are going to go to Jackson to try to find an apartment or something. We'll be moving pretty soon. I am so tired of moving! This will be my 4th move in 3 years and John's 3rd in a year. Ugh! But hopefully one day we will make it out of MS!

No comments: