I am so, so happy to be posting this! And from home! I've never been this pregnant before. :)
3 weeks til full term; 6 weeks til due date
![]() |
34 weeks ~
_______________________________________________________________________
Baby is the size of a cantaloupe (~5 lbs)
Craving: Lemon Poppy Seed anything and guacamole
Maternity Clothes: For sure.
Sleep: I think the time has come... I'm waking up every time I roll over and just not sleeping well. And those nightly bathroom trips are more often. And longer now that our master doesn't have a toilet!
Aversions: Nothing really
Gender prediction: Girl
Name(s): I think we have decided! But we won't be sharing. :)
Labor signs: Braxton Hicks and some contractions as I get closer to needing my shot. Last Friday, they were coming more often than I would like, so I went to the doctor. Everything checked out fine though.
Belly Button: mostly in
Wedding Rings: on
Feeling: Tired. I'm so happy to have made it this far without complications, but I'm new to all of this. :) The heartburn has also come back. I pretty much have it everyday now. BUT so happy to be pregnant and not on bed rest!
Looking forward to: Going to the zoo tomorrow and Easter!
Movement: Baby moves. A lot. Sometimes he/she keeps me from going to sleep!
Next appointment: Monday

No comments:
Post a Comment