Friday, March 11, 2016

[32] Round 2

5 weeks until full term; 8 weeks until due date!



32 weeks ~

_______________________________________________________________________

Baby is the size of a large jicama

Craving: Lemon Poppy Seed anything and guacamole

Maternity Clothes:  For sure. I still have a few outfits that I can fit into that aren't maternity, but for the most part, I am wearing them.

Sleep: I think the time has come... I'm waking up every time I roll over and just not sleeping well.

Aversions: Nothing really

Gender prediction: We think girl.  According to heart rate and babybpm.com, it's a boy.  Only time will tell!  Coop is always talking about his baby sister; it's so cute.  Hope he's not disappointed if it's a boy!

Name(s): I think we have decided!  But we won't be sharing. :)

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks and some contractions as I get closer to needing my shot.

Belly Button: mostly in

Wedding Rings:  on

Feeling: Tired.  I'm so happy to have made it this far without complications, but I'm new to all of this. :)  The heartburn has also come back. I pretty much have it everyday now.  BUT so happy to be pregnant and not on bed rest!

Looking forward to:  Baby sprinkle tomorrow

Movement: Baby moves. A lot.  Sometimes he/she keeps me from going to sleep!  

Next appointment: Monday

No comments: