Friday, January 29, 2016

[26] Round 2

 had a little helper tonight :)


26 weeks ~

_______________________________________________________________________

Baby is the size of an eggplant.

Craving: Mexican (chips and salsa/guacamole specifically)

Maternity Clothes:  Maternity pants when I go out, and I even wore a maternity shirt this week!  Definitely feeling bigger and will be wearing maternity shirts more often very soon.

Sleep: It's hit or miss... I either sleep really well or I really don't.  That has also been the case since I've had a cold.

Aversions: Nothing really

Gender prediction: We think girl.  According to heart rate and babybpm.com, it's a boy.  Only time will tell

Name(s): We are still working on names!  But we won't be sharing. :)

Labor signs: A few Braxton Hicks

Belly Button: in

Wedding Rings:  on

Feeling: My shots still wipe me out on Tuesdays, but overall I have been feeling pretty good other than having a cold

Looking forward to:  starting to get all the baby stuff out soon!

Movement: Baby moves. A lot.  Sometimes he/she keeps me from going to sleep!

Next appointment: Monday

No comments: