![]() |
24 weeks ~
_______________________________________________________________________
Baby is the size of an ear of corn.
Craving: Mexican (chips and salsa/guacamole specifically)
Maternity Clothes: I have moved into maternity pants. Some of regular shirts are working fine for now. :)
Sleep: It's hit or miss... I either sleep really well or I really don't
Aversions: Nothing really
Gender prediction: We think girl. According to heart rate and babybpm.com, it's a boy. Only time will tell
Name(s): We are still working on names! But we won't be sharing. :)
Labor signs: A few Braxton Hicks
Belly Button: in
Wedding Rings: on
Feeling: My shots still wipe me out on Tuesdays, but overall I have been feeling pretty good.
Looking forward to: starting to get all the baby stuff out soon!
Movement: Baby moves. A lot. The ultrasound tech said we had a feisty one and would have our hands full. :-0
Next appointment: February 1... the dreaded repeat 3 hour glucose test. :(

No comments:
Post a Comment