What a great weekend we had in Mississippi! We left Thursday when J got home to head to Southaven. We opted to drive part of the way so Cooper could get the max sleep possible since we wanted him to make it down the aisle!
 |
| Sharing Cheerios with Ollie |
Surprisingly, Cooper did GREAT in the car! We didn't even have to break out the DVD player (but you better believe we had it just in case!) We got to the hotel about 11:45. Coop got to hang out for a while then went to lunch with the guys. I headed off to the bridesmaid luncheon and to get my nails done. Marion had an appointment for us, but it didn't seem to matter too much. Kate (one of the other bridesmaids) and I didn't leave until after 5. Then we had to fight traffic, get ready, and be at the rehearsal at 6! Whew!
 |
| Playing peek-a-boo with Uncle Davy |
We got Coop settled in for the night (or rather until he woke up and refused to go back to sleep until 2 hours later...), and headed down to the lobby since all the family was filtering in from around the South. We had a good time catching up for everyone. :)
Saturday, I met Sophie at the park since I hadn't seen her in probably five years! Cooper played and we talked. It was just like I had seen her yesterday. Our time was cut short by the need for lunch, so we said goodbye and went back to the hotel. J and Uncle Davy took Coop to Academy sports for a few minutes, then we ate at Penn's. Once we got back, we put Coop down for a nap, and I headed for the venue. Unfortunately, my phone stayed at the hotel, so the wedding pictures I have are all from other people. Oh well!
 |
| Watching TV while KK ironed his tux |
 |
| swinging in the park |
 |
| Riding on the fish (he LOVED it) |
 |
| Driving the fire truck |
 |
| The Morrows |
After Cooper's nap, KK brought him to the venue, and he got dressed for pictures. It wasn't too cold outside for pictures, and I know they turned out great. I can't wait to see them all, but we have to wait 4-6 weeks!
 |
| Kisses in the reception area before the ceremony |
(The pictures from here on are in a random order.. sorry). The wedding was BEAUTIFUL! Cooper did make it down the aisle, but wasn't able to sit still through the ceremony. He threw his pillow down the aisle. It was so cute. Of course, pretty much anything he did was going to be cute. :)
 |
| Breakfast Sunday morning |
 |
| Coop and Granddaddy |
 |
| <3 td="">3> |
 |
| Selfie in the bridal suite while we wait for the ceremony to start! |
 |
| Reception time! |
The food. Y'all. The food.was.AMAZING. I had a soft shelled crab slider, pasta with a seafood sauce, this AWESOME seafood dip with crackers, pork tenderloin, and probably some other things. It was delish! Coop ate up the tortellini. Bad mommy forgot a sippy cup, so momma's cup had to do. Coop made the rounds and played with pretty much every one there, I think. Besides Marion and Steven, he was the star of the show!
 |
| drinking from mommy's glass |
 |
| Me and Marion |
|
|
After the wedding, we got Coop settled in bed for a few hours, then visited some more. Coop being up at night + a long (but fun!) day meant we headed to bed somewhat early. Sunday we enjoyed a leisurely breakfast and hit the road back to TN.
No comments:
Post a Comment