So over a month ago, I made homemade bread. And I'm just posting about it. But it is really good! I used
this recipe, but I have a couple more to try out before committing to it for good. I need to figure out how to make it more sandwich bread like, then I won't have to buy bread anymore. J isn't sold on the idea as this homemade bread doesn't have the sugar that we're used to in store bought. It will take some getting used to for sure. It does make really good toast and french toast though!
 |
| Ready to rise |
 |
| It rose! I had never used yeast before, so I was scared it wouldn't work. |
 |
| Read for a second rising |
 |
| Read y to go in the oven |
 |
| Fresh out of the oven |
It did take a good bit of time to make, but it was kind of enjoyable. Although if I start making it more often, I might knead (ha!) to invest in something that will knead for me. It was a good workout though. I will probably be baking another loaf soon. Maybe next time I won't take a month to post about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment