Thursday, January 17, 2013

[15]

My picture this week didn't turn out very good, and it is too cold to put those clothes back on tonight... maybe I will try again tomorrow. Until then (or next week...), here is my view:




15 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________

Tu is the size of an orange


Weight: +3.5 lbs 


Craving: Nothing really this week


Maternity Clothes: Not yet! Still using a rubberband on one pair. I am still fitting in my normal clothes for now, but I did find some of my bigger pants, so that has worked out well!

Sleep: This week has been rough! Not sure why, but I haven't been able to sleep well lately.


Aversions: Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)


Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is thinking girl


Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!


Labor signs: No


Belly Button in or out: In


Wedding rings on or off: On 


Feeling: Exhausted! And pretty unmotivated to do my coursework. And anything remotely spicy sets off heartburn. Who knew seasoned fries would do that?

Looking Forward to: A long weekend!
Movement: Hopefully soon:)
________________________________________________________________________


Caitlin has been here for about a week.  She has interviewed for 3 different newspapers! She even received a job offer from one today.  Not sure if she will take it or not, but it is exciting either way!

No comments: