14 weeks~
________________________________________________________________________
Tu is the size of a lemon
Weight: +2.5 lbs
Craving: Sour Gummy Worms
Maternity Clothes: Not yet! I did use a rubber band on a pair of pants this week, though.
Sleep: Besides waking up at least once a night to go to the bathroom, great!
Aversions: Ground Meat (really wish this would go away!)
Gender prediction: I am thinking boy, J is thinking girl
Name(s): Picked and will be a secret until July!
Labor signs: No
Belly Button in or out: In
Wedding rings on or off: On
Feeling: SO much better! Morning sickness is pretty much gone. I did discover that if I eat spicy food, I will get wicked heartburn though. Tums are on my nightstand! I am also still pretty tired, but that might be because I was used to sleeping in, and now I have to go to work!
Looking Forward to: Caitlin coming for a few days because of interviews
Movement: Still too early, but hopefully in the next few weeks
________________________________________________________________________
Sorry for the awkward picture. Maybe next week will be better :)
Sorry for the awkward picture. Maybe next week will be better :)

No comments:
Post a Comment