Friday, November 2, 2012

Views, Paint, and New Jobs


Things have just been crazy around here! However, things are falling into place.  It is amazing how God answers prayers! Sometimes it can take a while, but He knows what he is doing!

I have repainted the guest bathroom.  Bye bye red-orange, hello Builder's Boring Khaki.



J moved to ATL this past weekend.  Since we are renting a furnished condo, he just took clothes.  I went and got him groceries and got the lay of the land.   On Monday, I got a call from a school district that I applied to.  They wanted me to come in for an interview, and since I was in town, they wanted to schedule it for while I was in town.  I was so not expecting that! I didn't have any interview clothes or anything.  That just meant shopping!

Buckhead Skyline from Lenox Mall



Beautiful Drive!

The condo we are renting is tiny.  But the views from the parking garage is pretty nice!



 
 
 I had the interview Wednesday and it went really well.  Then I came back to NC.  It was weird going back to work since I felt like I had been on vacation.  Today, the principal and the supervisor called me and told me they picked me for the job! They had interviewed someone else, but they picked me!!! I had to wait on the official call from HR though.  HR must have been having a party, but it took me calling the supervisor and her calling HR to get the call.  I then turned in my resignation. I am now going to try to talk my current director into releasing me from my 30 day notice early... we'll see.  The latest day I will start will be Dec. 3! Crazy! God is good. All the time!


Here's to our next adventure in GA!
 
 
 
 

No comments: