Been too busy to update lately, although pretty much everyone who reads this knows what's going on anyway! So this is mainly for Sophie. :)
John is really liking his new job, although we have not been loving the long distance. Thankfully that is coming to a close in 5 short hours when J gets home (to NC). :)
Let's back it up a couple of weeks. I had Veteran's Day off, so I took the Friday before off. I headed to ATL Thursday after work. Man that drive is no fun! (I have done it three times now since J started!) Friday morning, I had employee processing and I got my fingers printed and everything! They also made my badge. The badge will even unlock the school doors! How cool is that?! Hope they don't expect me there after hours too much though.
For supper, we ordered take out from The Vortex. Mine was pretty good, but J's was SOOO good. It lived up the the hype I read on Yelp.
Saturday, we set out to find an apartment. 3 bedrooms apparently go pretty quickly, but thankfully we found one! It was a beautiful day to be outside though.
The apartment we chose (not the one pictured above) is only 2 square feet smaller than our house! So hopefully we will have room for everything.
To be continued when I can keep my eyes open... :)
3 comments:
You know me too well! We are loving our pizza cutter SO MUCH! Best non-wedding registry item EVER.
I am glad you like it! I always stress about going off registry, but we love ours so much I was hoping you would.
?From The Vortex menu:
THE TRIPLE CORONARY BYPASStm (aka THE SUPER STACK)
Made with two half-pound Vortex sirloin patties stacked inside three grilled cheese sandwiches, topped with two fried eggs, eight slices of American cheese, ten slices of bacon and plenty of mayo on the side. With this burger we choose your side for you, and it’s a big bowl of fries and tots covered in our cheesy-cheese goo.
This super-stack is a heart attack waiting to happen.
I just gotta have one!
Post a Comment