It has been a crazy past few weeks. I just turned in my last 4 assignments for my class, so I am DONE, DONE, DONE! Well, for the next 13 days anyway.
What else has happened since our painter didn't show?...
-We hired another painter, who will be here next Thursday!
- I joined the smartphone world thanks to a Target sale. I <3 my new phone. I am now addicted to words with friends.
-My parents came for a visit. We enjoyed some Sunni Skies, Moe's, a movie, installing a ceiling fan (so, the process wasn't enjoyable, but sitting in our living room now is!), the farmer's market, and grilling out.
-I went back to Kentucky with my parents. I got to meet my two new cousins! They are so cute... and very small. I don't think I want a child that small.. I think we are going to look into renting kids from age 4 months- 3 years, then sending them back. Sounds good to us!
-I traveled to Texas for Clark's wedding. Thankfully, mom and dad now have DVD players in the van, and Caitlin rented The Office, so we got lots of use out of the DVD players! We spent most of Thursday decorating, then rushed to get ready for the wedding, enjoyed the wedding, then undecorated. It was a crazy, busy, exhausting day, but it was beautiful (if I do say so myself) and they are happy. The day, we woke up and headed back to KY, but I got dropped off in Little Rock and caught a flight home. I got home around 1 AM Friday night/Saturday morning. Whew!
-I spent this week finishing up my class. We also decided to have a weekend away. We haven't had a weekend away with us two in a while. We have been busy coming and going! We wanted to go to Charleston, but priceline wouldn't accept my price, so we are heading to Lynchburg, VA instead. I don't think I have ever been to Virginia, so I can cross that off my list, too.
J's family is coming next week, so I will be busy getting ready for that. I start classes and back to work on the 17th, so I will be trying to enjoy what is left of the summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment