We finally have painters in the house! This is pretty much the last day that we could have painters come, so I am glad they are here. After today, the laundry room will be the only one left to paint, and we are waiting to decide on cabinets before we do anything in there.
I passed my class with a B+. I had a 89.5, which apparently does not round up to 90. :( Oh well, it was a really rough class for me, and I struggled a lot. So I am just glad it is finished so I can continue forward. 8 more classes to go!
J's family is on the way here, so we will have a busy, fun weekend! Tuesday I have orientation at NCSU, then Wednesday it is back to work and my classes start. My summer is winding down fast. I will sure miss it!
We got Netflix (streaming) about a week and a half ago so we can watch Friday Night Lights. I have also enjoyed watching movies during the day. We are in the middle of season 2 of FNL. Seriously, one of the best shows ever. I really hope they make a movie!
We had a nice weekend trip to Virginia, which I will cover in another post. It was nice to get away, just the two of us. It has been a crazy, busy summer- Caitlin and Brian's visit, a trip to MS, my parents' visit, a quick trip to KY and TX for a wedding, and now J's family visit. And 2 grad school classes. Next summer I shouldn't have to take any classes, and I am hoping for a real (more than 3 day) vacation with J!
No comments:
Post a Comment