Sunday, January 9, 2011

White January?

Another slow week here in NC.

J had class two days this week for taxes. Tax season is coming soon, so J will be plenty busy!

Saturday, we went to Fuquay to Chick-fil-a for a free spicy chicken biscuit! It was pretty good! Not that I would pay for it, but it sure was good for free. :)

There was a chance of snow twice this past week, but other than a flurry yesterday-nothing. That will likely change this week. Tomorrow around noon, we are supposed to get snow/ice. Right now, it is predicted there will be more ice than snow. :( Just pray that it won't impact our trip to NYC this coming weekend! I am SOOO excited!

I was supposed to go to a workshop tomorrow, but it was canceled due to the weather. Friday, all of us itinerant teachers are going to interview interpreters before I head to the airport. So tomorrow, we are going to get together to go over questions we will want answered. It will be exciting to actually be a part of the process and decision.

Going to be a great week! Praying that the weather won't delay our trip to the Big Apple!

No comments: