Sunday, January 23, 2011

A week in NC

Too bad the title is missing a Y... We have been missing the cheesecake!

Thankfully, this was a short week! My week wasn't too bad other than 3 back-to-back meetings Wednesday. Friday, I had a workshop, so my week seemed super short!

Friday was date night. We went to Cary to see Little Fockers. It was very funny!

Saturday, we rented Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps. Wall Street started our month long Netflix subscription a couple of months ago. We were glad the new one was finally in the Redbox!

Today, we talked to an elder about placing membership. We will probably have to meet with them in a couple of weeks to make things official. :) Hopefully one day, we will live closer so we can be more involved.

This coming Saturday, I am taking the GRE. I have been studying, but please say a prayer for me to do well!

No comments: