I actually made this in my crockpot! I had some chicken in the fridge that needed to be eaten that wouldn't fit in my freezer, so I made this. 3 lbs of BBQ! I didn't realize it made so much, so I found some room in the freezer to put some for later, but we still have a lot to eat!
Saturday, we got up and went to Wet N Wild in Greensboro. It was cloudy, and apparently stormy around us because they closed temporarily twice while we were there. We rode 2 slides before they closed for the day. :( We did get a rain check, so we can go again (Even though we will have to pay to park again, ugh!) Hopefully next time, we will pick a better day.
Sunday, I went with J to play golf at the country club. I just drove the cart, of course, but the course was really pretty, and we got to see some animals.
1 comment:
Why not take a book to read while J chips and putts? What town did he golf in? Too bad about the water park...:( better luck next time.....
Post a Comment