It has hit over 100 this week here. And there has been little to no rain. The grass is crunchy, and my poor garden looks sad (even if I water it 2x a day!) But dead grass means J doesn't have to mow! Got to look on the bright side!
I got home Wednesday morning around 11:30. I was going to take a nap, but decided I didn't want to wait to see J. So we had lunch at Zaxby's and dessert at Sonic! So excited the Sonic down the road is open!!! When I got back, I slept for a while. :) I have even been sleeping in past 10 since I got back from Seattle. I could get used to it!
Saturday morning, I made pancakes and eggs, then we went to Raleigh to find me some tennis shoes and J some shorts and pants. Well, the trip was a bust. All we got was an iphone case for J. I did order some shoes from zappos when we got home though. :)
I have already made 2 trips grocery shopping since I have been home. Our freezer is PACKED. And the fridge and pantry and looking pretty full too! We are planning to grill out tonight when J gets back from golfing.
We are hoping to go to the water park in Greensboro Saturday, but we'll see. I have 3 more books to read this week, and I am hoping to give the house a good cleaning.
No comments:
Post a Comment