Friday, June 10, 2016

[2 months] June

I am happy to report that this past month has been much better! I took June to the doctor, and he prescribed her medicine for reflux. Different. child. She no longer screams all the time, we can put her down and she doesn't scream, and she sleeps in the swing AND her cradle (and the wrap, but that's nothing new). I still wear her during walks and from time to time, but it's out of convenience now, not necessity. She seemed to get gassier this month though, so we are on a quest to figure that out. I'm not eating dairy to see if that will help. Sigh.



Diapers: Cloth and size 1
Clothes: She outgrew newborn, so I had to put all those away. :(  She's in 0-3 months and 3 months.  And of course, with cloth diapers, those are tighter.
Growing Up: Squealing, first smile, lifting her head well, and if upset enough, she can roll from belly to back.  She can also roll to her side.
Likes: Swinging, lullabies on the swing, cuddling, eating, sleeping, blowing bubbles
Dislikes: the car not moving, baths, having gas
Schedule:  Nothing concrete.  Bed between 8 & 11.  Up between 7 & 9.  She did sleep for 4.5 hours the other night, but I think it was a fluke.  She's been going about 2.5-3.5 hours between feedings at night. :)
Moments: First long car ride, first time to MS/Nana & Papa's, first cookout (Life Group Memorial Day cookout)

6/13/16 stats
Weight: 9 lbs 14.5 oz
Height: 21.25"
Head: 38 cm

To compare to Cooper at 2 months
Weight: 9 lbs 8 oz
Height: 22.75"
Head: 37 cm

So really about the same, but Cooper was a good bit longer. :)

No comments: