Friday, April 8, 2016

[36] Round 2

1 week until full term!!! 4 weeks until due date



36 weeks
 ~

_______________________________________________________________________

Baby is the size of a head of Romaine lettuce (~6lbs)

Craving: Lemon Poppy Seed anything and guacamole

Maternity Clothes:  For sure.

Sleep: I think the time has come... I'm waking up every time I roll over and just not sleeping well.   And those nightly bathroom trips are more often.  And longer now that our master doesn't have a toilet (although we are hoping to change that next week)!

Aversions: Nothing really

Gender prediction: Girl

Name(s): We have decided!  But we won't be sharing. :)

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks and some contractions as I get closer to needing my shot.  

Belly Button: mostly in

Wedding Rings:  on

Feeling: Tired.  I'm so happy to have made it this far without complications, but I'm new to all of this. :)  The heartburn has also come back. I pretty much have it everyday now.  BUT so happy to be pregnant and not on bed rest!

Looking forward to:  Bathroom Completion

Movement: Baby moves. A lot.  Sometimes he/she keeps me from going to sleep!  

Next appointment: Monday

No comments: