Friday, December 4, 2015

[18] Round 2


18 weeks
~

_______________________________________________________________________

Baby is the size of a sweet potato.

Craving: cheese, dill pickle chips, Mexican, sausage and biscuits

Maternity Clothes:  I have moved into maternity pants.  My regular shirts are working fine for now. :)

Sleep: It's getting better!

Aversions: sometimes everything.  But I can manage to eat most anything as long as it sounds good at the time.

Gender prediction: We think girl.  According to heart rate and babybpm.com, it's a boy.  Only time will tell

Name(s): We are still working on a boy name!  But we won't be sharing. :)

Labor signs: I think I have been having Braxton Hicks.  I mentioned it to my midwife Monday, and she didn't seemed concerned.

Belly Button: in

Wedding Rings:  on

Feeling: Overall, I am feeling much better.  I have started my P17 shots, which have caused me to feel pretty bad the following day.  I am still pretty tired, but don't nap every day now.

Looking forward to: Zoo Lights tomorrow!

Movement: Baby moves.  I don't know if it's more than Cooper or I am just able to feel it more. But man. Baby moves.  J even feels the baby move (and has been able to for a week now.)

Next appointment: January 4

I had a good appointment on Monday.  The heart beat was easy to find and was 146 bpm.

No comments: