I realized I haven't done a photo dump in a while. And I know I still have more DC pics to post, and I still need to blog about our landscaping. And have I blogged about the birthday party? All in good time. For now- random pics I haven't posted yet.
![]() |
| Zoo in March |
![]() |
| Coop and Jude at the zoo |
![]() |
![]() |
| His new penguin- Dos |
![]() |
| Holding hands with Jude on the way to the Zoo |
![]() |
| Park Day! March 17 |
![]() |
| Lovin' on Dos |
![]() |
| Cooking on the deck |
![]() |
| Cullin and Cooper swinging like the monkeys they are |
![]() |
| In momma and daddy's bed |
![]() |
| His favorite spot |
![]() |
![]() |
| Messy boy |
![]() |
| Dos riding Hedstrom |
![]() |
| reading |
![]() |
| Red Robin for momma's birthday |
![]() |
![]() |
| Flipping his dog |
![]() |
| 3 stinkers! |
![]() |
| Doing his part |
![]() |
| Riding in Rachael and Timothy's wagon- Timothy's helmet of course! |
![]() |
| Worms! |
![]() |
| Briony and Cooper on a wagon ride |
![]() |
| He found someone's slippers |
![]() |
| Playgroup |
![]() |
![]() |
| Playing with Tuck (neighbor's puppy) |
![]() |
![]() |
| Big worm! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Riding Bully |
![]() |
| He likes slippers |
![]() |
| Helping momma water the plants |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Ice cream at Chick fil A after his check up |
![]() |
![]() |
| Aquadoodle with daddy |
![]() |
| Picked out his own holder |
![]() |
![]() |
| Stuck in the playhouse |
![]() |
| Free donut day in MS! |
![]() |
| Nana and Coop |
![]() |
![]() |
| Boys and their toys |
![]() |
![]() |
| A handful of blueberries from our plants! |
![]() |
| Reading with George |
![]() |
| homemade apple pie (including crust!) for j's birthday |
![]() |
| We're in the tent... but there's no air! |
![]() |
![]() |
| Sharing with George |
![]() |
| Donut at the farmers' market |
![]() |
| Red Robin for daddy's birthday! |
![]() |
| Eating his burger all by himself |
![]() |
| Got into the vapo rub |
![]() |
| He made himself a kitchen. Interesting cooking supplies... |
![]() |


























































No comments:
Post a Comment