Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year {Photo Dump}

1/1

Gnawing on a banana 1/1

Got a bite! 1/1

1/1

I have all sorts of new toys, but I'd rather find the rug under the blanket 1/1

A boy and his banana 12/31

Standing tall! 12/31

First real food- banana! 12/20

Chewing on his block- the sign of approval 12/29

Opening his stocking 12/29

Reading with daddy 12/29

Toe Sucking Good! 12/28

Playing ball with momma 12/27

Can you find Cooper? He moved there himself! 12/26

Selfie! 12/26

Got the phone! 12/26

In his new car seat (that is still in the dining room...) 12/26

Happy Baby! 12/26

Cooper and Mommy on Christmas!

Aunt Marion playing with Coop 12/24

Opening a present 12/24

A new ride! 12/23

12/22

Sitting with the grown ups in Ellijay! 12/22

Sunrise in Ellijay 12/20

Who needs toys when you have a box?! 12/18

Reading with Nana 12/17

Sleepy boy 12/17

Love my toes! 12/17

Whose child is this sleeping on his back?! (The only time I have ever seen it since he started rolling) 12/16

Doing gymnastics! 12/15

Chewing on EVERYTHING including the Bumbo tray 12/11

Look closely to see my huge bubble! 12/10

Waiting to Facetime! 12/8

Tearing up a magazine 12/8

Go Bulldogs! 12/6

His spot! 12/4

12/4

12/3

Reading a magazine with daddy 12/2

Bath time in MS! 11/28

Sometimes I sleep on my face... 11/28

Love sticking out my tongue! 11/26

See my tongue? 11/24

Aunt Caitlin and Coopy! 11/23

Holding my bottle! 11/22

Reading my book 11/21

No comments: