Well, J came home from Mississippi not feeling well. He finally went to the doctor yesterday... and he has the flu. He has worked some from home, but not a lot. We will see what happens tomorrow. This means that J had not held/touched/played with Cooper in several days. Coop seems sad to see Daddy but not getting to play with him. J is of course sad.. and naturally, I'm tired! :)
Coop had his 6 month well visit today. The doctor again said he seems like a normal developing 6 month old! She has no worries about him and said he seems happy. That's what a momma likes to hear!! The nurses also commented on his cuteness and his hair. Everyone loves his fuzzy head!
Stats:
Weight: 15lbs 14 oz (20%)
Height: 27.5 in (80%)
Head: 16.5 in (8%)
Coop's long with a tiny head. Haha! We dropped a bit in weight percentiles, but the doctor said that wasn't concerning because he is breastfed. She also said he would be ready to start solids soon! We are planning to start once we get back from Christmas in MS (after I reintroduce dairy to see if he can tolerate it... I sure hope so. I want some cheese!)
Next appointment: February 27 for his 9 month check up
No comments:
Post a Comment