![]() |
| 11/18 |
![]() |
| Rolled off the quilt! 11/18 |
![]() |
| Changing diapers is hard now! 11/18 |
![]() |
| Loves his wheel 11/17 |
![]() |
| Getting sleepy at church 11/17 |
![]() |
| My favorite boys! 11/16 |
![]() |
| Knocked the gnome over while you weren't looking!! 11/15 |
![]() |
| 11/15 |
![]() |
| Fuzzy hair 11/15 |
![]() |
| Helping daddy work 11/14 |
![]() |
| Using my hands to prop me up! 11/13 |
![]() |
| You know, just chillin' in my crib 11/11 |
![]() |
| Rudolph hat Aunt Caitlin bought me 11/11 |
![]() |
| Aunt Caitlin playing with me at Target. Not Amused. 11/11 |
![]() |
| Walking along the Hooch 11/9 |
![]() |
| Loving on my elephant 11/8 |
![]() |
| Drool monster 11/8 |
![]() |
| Ready for my walk by the river on a cold day! 11/7 |
![]() |
| Who needs toys when I have feet? 11/7 |
![]() |
| Happy boy! 11/6 |
![]() |
| Eating daddy's nose 11/4 |
![]() |
| What was that? 11/5 |
![]() |
| Sleeping on the way home 11/3 |
![]() |
| Cooper and Carter 11/2 |
![]() |
| Ready to go see Carter 11/2 |
![]() |
| This is my chair, momma! 10/30 |
![]() |
| Sticking out my tongue 10/28 |
![]() |
| Laying in bed with momma 10/28 |
![]() |
| Fell asleep holding my links and momma's hand 10/26 |
![]() |
| Long Falls 10/26 |
![]() | |
| Circle of Life from The Lion King does NOT amuse me, momma 11/19 |
If you made it this far, yay!
Last week, I decided it was time to work on Cooper's sleep before the holiday craziness was upon us. I wanted him to SLEEP and put himself to sleep. Getting up 4-5 times a night was becoming more than I could handle... so I read Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child. Game. Changer. We are on a schedule now, and we have a napping, happy child AND a happy momma!! I will go into more detail later, but I am pretty pumped about it!































No comments:
Post a Comment