Friday, October 11, 2013

dairy free

I haven't been too good at taking pictures of the new foods we have been cooking, but we have been trying several new recipes since I am dairy free.  Our moms have been lucky enough to try many of them out with us.  None of them have been horrible, and we have found many that we REALLY like.

Thanks to Pinterest, we aren't starving.  Here are some of the things we have been cooking...

White Wine Chicken
Baked Chicken and Veggies (we used dry onion dressing)
Stroganoff (we did beef)
Honey Garlic Pork Chops
Shrimp Scampi (by far our favorite!)
Chicken Penne Pesto (probably our least favorite, but not horrible)
Black Bean Fajitas (SOO good!)
Cilantro Lime Chicken
White Chicken Chili

As you can see, chicken seems to be a reoccurring theme... I gotta find some more beef recipes!  The tomato thing has been limiting too... no spaghetti or chili for me! :(


No comments: