Sunday, May 13, 2012

3/5ths!

3 semesters down. 2 to go! I am now completely done with the semester! I passed both my classes (which is surprising, I know). I have until August 16th off from grad school. I will have 2 online classes in the fall. I will then have 2 on campus classes in the spring and be done! Just another year.

We bought our train pass for Switzerland today! Can't believe it is next month! We bought an adapter so we can charge our ipad and camera battery. I also bought a travel hair straightener! It's so tiny! It might take me a while to have straight hair, but at least this one won't take up much room. And it can handle the voltage in Europe, so whenever we go back, I can take it then, too. Our itinerary is pretty much set (though flexible so if it rains we can change.) I still need to setup our paragliding, but other than that, not much left to do but pack.

Caitlin is coming to visit this week. We're hoping to make a day trip to the beach Saturday. I hope the weather holds up!

We are going to Tybee Island for Memorial Day with J's family. Marion is coming back with us to start her internship. I have her room all cleaned out (since Caitlin will be using it this week!) We just need to put some things in the attic. I am hoping to find some dining room chairs so she can help me paint them this summer. So far no such luck.

We supposed to be getting sod this week! Project Get Some Grass might get checked off the list this week... assuming it doesn't rain too much.

21 workdays until summer... it's getting so close I can taste it!!!!!

No comments: