I enjoyed not having class last week. It was so nice to have my Monday night back. This past Monday was a little abbreviated because we had our mid-term. I was home by 8:00!
J's mom and sister came for a visit. We enjoyed getting to see them! I wish I could have spent more time with them. J took Monday off, then worked from home today. We did do some shopping and even discovered the car that I have been wanting is at dealerships! Now that the reality of paying for a new car is here, we are now wondering if we want to pay that much for a car. They are expensive! We also mulched our flower beds, and now our front yard looks so much better! J also took his car to get an oil change and an inspection. He came home with new tires and new brake pads. It's been an expensive month! (J hired a lawyer to his speeding ticket so he doesn't have to take off work.)
We are also entertaining the idea of sodding our backyard. We have started getting quotes. Man, being a homeowner is expensive! Well, when you care about how your house/yard looks anyway.
We have also decided to take a big vaca this year. We are still working on the details, but it caused us to rethink our priorities. We decided we would rather take a big vaca than go on a trip during Spring Break. We cancelled our hotel in Savannah, but are still planning to go to Charleston. This will give J more PTO so we can use it for other things. :)
It has been almost hot here... 80s this week! I hope that doesn't mean we'll be in the 100s this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment