We finally got blinds up in the living and dining rooms. Maybe one day I will post a picture! We also ordered a dining room table this week! It should arrive on Monday. Hope we like it!
J has Monday off, but I have a workday. It usually seems to happen this way. We both have Memorial day off though!
Nothing too exciting here, besides getting blinds up and buying a dining room table. It was a stressful week for both of us, so we are glad it is the weekend. We are going to hit the gym, wash our cars, and go to the young married's valentine's party. Should be a good time!
Instead of going out on Valentine's, we went out Wednesday to the Smokehouse in downtown Varina (I had a coupon :)). We both tried BBQ, and while it wasn't MS good, it sure was better than Eastern NC BBQ! We also has friend pickles, which are always good!
Is it June yet?
No comments:
Post a Comment