Sunday, November 27, 2011

Fa-la-la-la-la

It's Christmastime! But first, a quick re-cap...

We had Thanksgiving with friends. It was fun and food filled. Saturday, we went to the Vandy @ Wake Forest with them. So glad to cheer for a winning team! We had a great time with them. On the way home, J and I stopped at Steak N Shake. We needed a milkshake fix!

Other than that, not much going on lately. I am wrapping up my semester. My final Monday night class is tomorrow, and my final Wednesday class is Dec. 7. Both classes are just presenting our final projects. I am feeling confident that I will have A's in both classes. :)

Work has been busy, especially since I got a pre-schooler at the beginning of the month. Between adding a new student to the mix and meetings, I have been pretty busy! I was glad to have a break.

I did go out on Black Friday to get a few things, but mostly Christmas decorations. Since we are in a new house, we didn't have any lights for the outside. We also decided to get a real tree this year, so we needed more ornaments, garland, lights, etc. The house is now Christmas-fied, including presents under the tree. :) Less than a month now!
Outside :) I have a porch tree being shipped! So the porch will have a little light, too!

Christmas tree in our room. Since it is in the front of the house, we open the blinds so it can be seen from the road.

Mantle and the real tree! :)

1 comment:

nan said...

I love the trees and the outside decorations!