I confess the reason I have been skipping out on blogging is because.....
we have been waiting....
.
.
.
.
.
for John to get a job offer! He finally got it at 7:30 this morning!
J interviewed about 3 weeks ago for a position in Raleigh. It is at a bank doing marketing- which is what he really wants to do (not necessarily at a bank though.) He starts in 2 weeks!
All that means- that we are considering buying a house. We have been casually shopping for a week or so, browsing around online and driving through neighborhoods. So we have lots of decisions to make. How big of a house? Budget? WHERE is the biggest decision since I will keep my job, but J will be working north of Raleigh. So please keep us in your prayers as we start yet another phase of our lives. :)
P.S. J will be buying me a puppy, too! He just doesn't know for sure yet. ;)
1 comment:
So exciting!!!! I know that phone call was probably a big relief to you guys.
Buying a house will be a big adventure. I can't wait to see what you guys find!
Post a Comment