Sunday, November 14, 2010

The Usual..

Nothing too exciting around here. The leaves are beautiful, and it is finally getting cooler. We have even turned on the heat! Never thought we would turn it on so early.

Since the last update, we have done a few small things.

-We went on a date to see Due Date. It was funny, but I would wait until it comes out on DVD. We also tried Noodles and Co. We drive by it all the time in Cary, and finally decided to try it. It was really good! (In fact, we went again today after church.) We finished up with coffee and dessert at Starbucks.

-John passed his first insurance test! He has two more to go before a promotion. We are hoping for one in late January or February!

-We both had Veteran's Day off, so we relaxes and took a little trip to Cape Fear River Park in Erwin. (Pics below.)

-We went to Raleigh to watch a movie and eat with some of Anna's friends. We watched the Monster Squad. It was so funny!

-We went to Cary last night (Saturday) to watch the State-Bama game with a few people. We had a good time, even if we did get lost. But hey, we didn't get spanked by coach on national tv either.

-John went to one of the local elementary schools as the Fat Cat. The Fat Cat promotes saving money.

1 comment:

Sophie Wolf said...

Thank you! I actually had an amazing short trip the other day that I didn't talk about where I got 6 Campbell Soups (like you did) for free, plus evaporated milk for $.19. It was just a short trip to get those items and I wish I had posted now. I wish I could have gone to that coupon workshop on Thursday!!