Hello, everyone!
I promised C that I would write the blog this week so here it goes. Thursday night, we went out to the Japanese place by work with my coworkers to celebrate passing all of my modules. They paid for my meal which was nice. Saturday we went to Apex to do a little shopping. We were able to purchase an ironing board and a wicker basket for our shoes. This morning we went back to the community church and enjoyed the service. It's still a bit strange but overall we really like it. Sorry this week was so boring. We'll try to do better this week ;)
Tomorrow and Tuesday I have tax class in Fayetteville. The idea of helping others with their taxes is frightening, but I'm sure they'll get me well prepared.
Hope ya'll have a great week!
J&C
3 comments:
Well not too boring....but the pics are missing. I enjoy seeing those and the food ones make me hungry! I have been wondering if you have been back by the garden from last week pics. That salsa was looking tasty!
you forgot to mention that awesome package you got!!jk. enjoyed hearing from you J..keep up the good work
Sorry to hear about your passing the modules. I had to pass a couple of things last year and it was painful, but the doctor said I would be OK.
Post a Comment