Sunday, April 18, 2010

Digging our toes in!

This has been a great week!

J has been training to Fayetteville and getting off earlier. :) He has training again this week.

We went to the gym a couple of times, and I think we are going to join tomorrow.

Monday, we got our grill! We cooked out, and we are still eating all the food we cooked. It was a success!

My garden continues to grow! I took a picture Thursday (which I will post later), but tonight when we got home several of the plants I planted from seeds had sprouted! Very exciting. Check in next week for a picture of the new plants. :)

Friday, when J got off work (he actually had to work Friday), we headed to Edisto Island to see Richard. We had so much fun! It was beautiful and windy. We had never seen a beach quite like that. Richard made us frogmore (maybe that's how you spell it), and it was AMAZING! Today, the boys played golf. It was ridiculously windy. I am sure I have more windburn than sunburn from my trip to the beach.

1 comment:

nan said...

Wow, those must have been some good seeds to sprout already! Sounds like a fun trip to see Richard.