Sunday, March 28, 2010

It's been a great week!

I am trying to remember what we have done this week, but all I can remember is from Friday morning to today!

J got a phone call at 9 Friday morning, offering him the job in Dunn. We were both in shock because we were both so convinced it wasn't going to happen. After work, we headed to Raleigh to celebrate. We ate at The Cheesecake Factory. Cheesecake is definitely a celebratory food! We waited forever, but the food was good. And so was the cheesecake!

Saturday, we headed to Smithfield to the outlets to get J some clothes. He got some ties, a couple of shirts, and a pair of pants. Success!

Today we went to church in Fayetteville again, then went to Fuquay to go to Kroger and Harris Teeter. I had to get some more chicken!

Tomorrow is J's first day. I am going to Winterville for a workshop, so it will be a long day for us both.

Since J got a job, we decided it was best if he didn't ask for another day off, so I am headed to KY by myself. Instead of driving 12 hours, I am flying. I am a little nervous flying alone, but I am sure it will be fine. I will be in KY from Friday- Wednesday.

This week is coming back to me now! Tuesday, J went to the doctor. J liked him, and he had a different idea for treatment, so that's good! They had to do some bloodwork to see if this new medicine will work. I think we find out next month at his next appointment.

Thursday, we went to the local golf course so J could play some. It was such a pretty day... until we got there. Then the sun went away and it got windy. :( We both still enjoyed it.

That's all for this week. Payday is Wednesday! Yay!

No comments: