Sunday, January 17, 2010

No news is good news?

Since MDE was closed all week, I did not get my teaching license. Which means I did not hear anything from NC. The teacher that interviewed me did email me and tell me that I am the only person they are interested in, so that gives me hope. Tuesday morning, I am going to call MDE to try to get my license ASAP. Our lease is up in 2 weeks, so we have to figure something out FAST! Please pray things fall into place SOOOOOOOOOOOOON!


It has been another boring week around here. J worked 3 days last week and works 3 more this week. Hopefully, we will have great news to write about soon.

I did find out Brookshire's is closing 2 of their stores for sure, and possibly all 4 stores in Jackson. Hopefully this won't happen before we move. I like that they triple coupons. (Here's to hoping I can continue couponing if we move to NC!)

No comments: